Seattle Home Buyer Classes > First Time Homebuying Workshops in King County
In this competitive real estate market we have here in King County it’s essential to know your options, have a variety of statistics and quality research, and of course to have a winning strategy! Attend one of our Seattle Home Buyer Classes that will answer a variety of questions and considerations you may or may not have been thinking about for your next or first time home buying experience.
Maybe you’re super new to the real estate market and have been renting or new to the US and want to purchase a home for your family. Maybe you’ve just been patience saving money while living with friends and/or family and you’re finally ready to get to the next level. We meet many people in many different scenarios and can help you get on the right track and take the best first steps to making your dreams come true!
See the CLASS SCHEDULE for Eastside & Seattle Events
Your Seattle Event Hosts
Hot Topics at Our Workshops
- Strategic HomeBuying..What exactly does this mean?
- Being ‘Buyer Ready From Day One’: meaning having everything ready to get you in prime position versus other competitive buyers
- What I need to know about Mortgages and the best options for me and/or my family
- Down payment assistance programs
- The ‘Closing’ Process and what’s important
- Credit: Facts, Building, Maintaining and Do’s and Don’ts
- Many more Questions and subjects covered with time allowed for specific questions
What to Expect at Seattle Home Buyer Classes
Expect it to be casual, full of questions and answers you’ll find valuable, and knows how to be patient, exciting and is an expert at translating information for anyone to understand.
Typically workshops last around 90-minutes including Q&A, light refreshments and beverages are served, and the location is easy to find with good parking in a safe neighborhood.
What Does it Cost
These are complimentary workshops provided with no commitment necessary to attend, but of course we’d love to work with you if you find our information valuable and our commitment to your home buying and/or selling efforts. We’re confident you’ll enjoy your experience and look forward to meeting you!